AFTERPAY - BUY NOW, PAY LATER
How does it work?
Are you a bit short on cash but need a new feeding friendly outfit asap?! You'll be happy to know you can BUY NOW and PAY LATER with Afterpay!
Afterpay makes your purchases manageable by breaking down the payments in to 4 smaller fortnightly payments and the best part is your items are shipped straight away, no need to wait!
There are no fees to apply, and approval is quick & easy. There are no interest or sign up fees, ever. However, late fees may apply if your scheduled payments are missed. For more information, please refer to the Afterpay website.
Who can use Afterpay?
Afterpay is available to people who:
- Live in Australia
- Are at least 18 years old
- Are capable of entering into a legally binding contract
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile number
- Use an Australian credit or debit card to make the purchase
Afterpay is simple to use!
To make a purchase using Afterpay simply:
- Add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal
- Select Afterpay as your payment method – you will be redirected to the secure Afterpay website
- Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm payment
The payment arrangement is made with Afterpay. The Afterpay system determines for each order placed, whether you will be required to make your first payment at the time of purchase. This will be clearly communicated to you prior to you confirming your order. Most existing Afterpay customers will pay their first instalment after 2 weeks, whereas new customers will pay it at the time of purchase.
If you fail to make a payment on time Afterpay will charge you a late payment fee of $10 and an additional fee of $7 if it isn't paid within 7 days (as stated in the Afterpay terms).